Free Consultation

(314) 205-2886
Toll Free: (877) 449-7325
No Fee Or Cost If No Recovery

Auto Accidents


If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, it is likely that your life has suddenly been turned upside-down. Motor vehicle accidents account for millions of injuries every year. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2008 alone there were 2,346,000 people injured in traffic accidents (for more statistics see this document).

Being involved in a car accident can cause numerous problems for the injured. How soon will my car be fixed? Will I get a rental car? Will I be compensated for my pain and injuries? What about my lost wages? Should I talk with the insurance company? Should I sign their paperwork? Having an experienced St. Louis car accident lawyer will give you the answers to these and many other questions you may have. If you would like to speak with Attorney John M. Cichelero, please call 314-205-2886 for a free consultation today.



Whether your vehicle was struck by a car, bus, or truck, immediate action should be taken to determine the parties responsible. This includes locating relevant witnesses and obtaining photographs of the vehicles involved and any visible injuries. If necessary, a private investigator may be needed to help with the investigation of your case.


As soon as you get home from your accident, you may receive a telephone call from the other driver’s insurance company. Often they may want to take your recorded statement about the facts of the accident before you have even had a chance to put the pieces together yourself. You may still be taking pain medication from the hospital and not able to think clearly. These statements can seriously damage your case. You do not have to give a statement.


If your vehicle has been involved in a car accident or a truck accident in Missouri, for what damages are you entitled to be compensated? Certainly you are entitled to be paid for the damage done to your vehicle or for the fair market value of that vehicle if it has been totaled in the crash. You also should be provided a rental car while you are unable to use your vehicle. In addition to compensation for damages to your vehicle, you are entitled to receive money from the negligent driver for the following:

  • Past and Future Medical Expenses
  • Past and Future Lost Income or Wages
  • Compensation for Your Pain and Suffering
  • Any Permanent Impairment You Suffer


St. Louis personal injury lawyer John M. Cichelero will aggressively pursue your claims to recover fair and full compensation for you. Attorney Cichelero will ensure that your car accident claim will be handled promptly to provide you compensation as soon as possible after the collision.


If you have been injured in a car, truck, or bus accident, contact attorney John M. Cichelero for a free consultation. Your claim will be handled on a No Fee if No Recovery basis. If you would like to discuss your claim with Mr. Cichelero, please e-mail or call 314-205-2886. He handles cases in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Francois County, Franklin County, Washington County, Lincoln County, Madison County, Kansas City, Jackson County, Greene County and any other county or city within Missouri. He also represents in some areas of Illinois, such as Collinsville, Fairmont City, Granite City, O’Fallon, Belleville, Edwardsville, and Fairview Heights.

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By :