- Nothing contained within this website is intended to constitute legal advice. The information contained herein is provided on a general informational basis only. Individuals requiring legal advice are recommended to consult with an attorney. Each case must be evaluated on its own and an attorney must be provided with all the details of your case before legal advice can be given. Therefore, do not rely on what is in this website for legal advice. If you would like to contact John M. Cichelero, please feel free to call toll free .
- Nothing contained within this website should be considered as constituting an attorney/client relationship by individuals who read this website or send inquiries to John M. Cichelero, P.C. Any prospective client of John M. Cichelero, P.C. must first be interviewed by Mr. Cichelero and a written contingency agreement must be signed (as required by Supreme Court rules) indicating the desire to hire Mr. Cichelero.
- This website pertains to Missouri law only. The laws in other states may differ dramatically. This website is general in nature and is not intended to provide legal advice or a legal opinion.
- The Missouri Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all Missouri lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communication may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or attorney’s computer or even some computer unconnected to either which the e-mail passed through. If you are concerned about these issues you should not communicate with Mr. Cichelero by e-mail but contact him by telephone toll-free at .
- In the State of Missouri, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- THE CHOICE OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY ON ADVERTISEMENTS.